On The Man Obama

I get tons of email about President Obama whereas people express their likes and dislikes for the man. Some of the emails are quite rood and express deep hate for the man and what he represents. Others praise him and have a different flavor. I guess that's human nature, free speech and the right to vent and express.
 
I think that debates can be healthy and exchanging views can also be healthy. Yet I wonder why so many people express these views and many times inflict them on others when for the price of a postage stamp they could send their thoughts directly to Mr. Obama or others where they would be more productive.
 
With millions of hurting people, the homeless, the fatherless, the widows, the orphans, the hungry and just flat out all the people in our nation, cities, and communities that are hurting. Well it seems to me there are greater works to be done.
 
Have you given a cup of water to a child lately. Just a thought.